TRAC technicians in a supervisory role were invited to attend the 3 day course. The course was delivered by TRAC department heads as well as specially selected guest speakers. Topics covered were areas that supervisors deal with on a daily basis, including Supervision Skills, Project Management, Conflict Resolution and Risk Assessment. It is important that… Read more »
Monthly Archives: March 2015
- TRAC MANAGEMENT GO OUT TO THE FIELD. WHERE BETTER TO SEE HOW WE CAN ENHANCE OUR SERVICES.
- HEALTH & SAFETY EXECUTIVE (HSE) VISITS TRAC TO WITNESS OUR ADVANCED INSPECTION TECHNIQUES.
- TRAC North of Scotland PSA (Professional Squash Association) 2018
- Oil & Gas UK Awards – FINALISTS
- Offshore Europe – Wrap up! OE 2017
Our Core Strengths
We live by our core values of SERVICE, SAFETY, QUALITY and INNOVATION in order to exceed our customers expectations