We recently delivered one of our regular Supervisors Safety & Leadership Workshops. The course was invaluable given the current industry climate where service quality, consistency and competence are always important. Roles and responsibilities of supervisors were covered and technicians gave open feedback regarding what they expect from TRAC as an employer. Designed in-house, the course… Read more »
Monthly Archives: March 2016
- TRAC MANAGEMENT GO OUT TO THE FIELD. WHERE BETTER TO SEE HOW WE CAN ENHANCE OUR SERVICES.
- HEALTH & SAFETY EXECUTIVE (HSE) VISITS TRAC TO WITNESS OUR ADVANCED INSPECTION TECHNIQUES.
- TRAC North of Scotland PSA (Professional Squash Association) 2018
- Oil & Gas UK Awards – FINALISTS
- Offshore Europe – Wrap up! OE 2017
Our Core Strengths
We live by our core values of SERVICE, SAFETY, QUALITY and INNOVATION in order to exceed our customers expectations