Leading oil and gas services provider, TRAC Oil and Gas Services Ghana Ltd – offers bespoke inspection, repair and maintenance solutions to clients in West Africa.
TRAC Oil and Gas Services Ghana Ltd is a joint venture between Ricks Logistics, and TRAC Oil & Gas Limited, based in Tema Freezone, Greater Accra, Ghana formed in 2019, and offers multi-disciplined rope access teams of a high calibre delivering, although not limited to:
- NDT Inspection – MPI, DPI, EC, UT, Radiography
- Advanced NDT – Computed (CR) Digital Radiography (DR), MSKIP, PA, PEC, NII (Non-Intrusive Inspection), and ToFD
- Construction/Installation/Maintenance/Repair – Multi-coded welding, Pipefitting, Rigging and Lifting
- Fabric Maintenance – Coatings preparation and application, fireproofing repairs, and Insulation
- Inspection – coatings, ‘EX’ Electrical Surveys, CUI, DROPS, and LEEA
- Remote Inspection – UAV and ROV Inspections
TRAC’s continued success is due to the people engaged with us, both in the position of field technicians, and support staff, with each individual being offered progress within their identified careers. We all work together for the provision of a safe and successful portfolio of services identified by long standing relationships with clients.