TRAC issues long service awards each year to staff in recognition of their achievements, commitment and loyalty to our business. We are proud of our staff retention rates and retaining extensive knowledge, skills and experience is key to moving us forward in the current market conditions and beyond.
People have always been at the centre of TRAC and our values which include loyalty, achievement and personal development. Our Investors in People accreditation also acknowledges TRAC to be a positive and enjoyable place to work where we get the best performance from both our office and field staff.
For 2021 we would like to recognise the following employees who are celebrating 5 years of service with TRAC Oil & Gas, thank you for your continued service and commitment to the company.
- Sarah Milne -Business Process Manager
- Mike Dixon – NDT Technical Manager
- Karen Glendinning – HSEQ & Systems Development Manager
- Josh Crawley – Inspection engineer
- Carl Walden – Inspection engineer
- John Robertson – Inspection engineer